Watch Youtube Without Ads On Android (Latest)
Youtube videos are great to watch without those annoying ads in between. One way to watch youtube without ads on Android is to buy a premium subscription. But not everyone is willing to buy ads-free youtube. So, here I have an alternate way to watch youtube videos without advertisements on android phone. You don’t have to root your phone or do some weird installation stuff. I am providing a simple application straight to use youtube without ads. If you are wondering how – there is an app called Youtube Vanced and you can download it below for free!
Enjoy your favorite Youtube videos and channels without ADS and with Background Play on this YouTube app.
- No root needed.
- You don’t have to uninstall official YouTube, you can install as a secondary YouTube.
- Works with Google Chromecast.
- Whole new ad blocking method.
- Simplified mod to enable background playback.
- Enable/Disable background playback via Settings.
- Force VP9 Codec option for better video quality and lesser bandwidth usage (Settings -> IYTBP Settings).
- Override Max Resolution Limit (Settings -> IYTBP Settings).
- Preferred Video Quality switch (WiFi/Data) (Settings -> IYTBP Settings).
- Enable/Disable Info Cards on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings).
- Enable/Disable Suggestions Cards on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings).
- Enable/Disable channel branding watermark on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings).
- Pinch to zoom enabled on all devices.
- With the help of modded microG, Login & Casting works with all features (no ads on external devices not guaranteed).
How to Install?
- Download & Install the Apk Youtube Vanced v13.37.52 from the links given below.
- Done! Enjoy
Download Youtube Vanced v13.37.52 Cracked Apk